Saturday, August 05, 2006

I found God calling me to go to choir today.
I didnt know why, but i just went.
And i found out his purpose for me.

I found myself just talking rapidly to tessa.
She shared stuff with me too.
I just feel happy.

anyway this is what i learnt today!!

Affirmation.

Every one needs affirmation. Be it the greatest person or the lousiest person in this world, everyone needs affirmation where-ever they go.

Affirmation = Encouragement

Let us ponder.."Can anyone live without encouragement"

One with no support can stand. Yet when he stands, he is not always firm and he may one day just fall right to the ground. But when he has support, he will never fall(unless the support is kuku)

Take it for example..

When trees are first transplanted into a new plot of land, they never fails to have wooden poles which acts like a support to them in case if they topple and fall on to the ground. These poles are so strong that even when the darkest storm occurs, they will never topple.

Similarly, we need support too. Support from people, especially our closest friend will give us a more relax heart, mind and body in times of difficulties. Even at the verge of screwing things up, a little encouragement can make someone succeed in whatever he/she is doing.

So if we bother give others our support, we will make them.
And similarly, when people gives us, we will be happy too.

No comments: